Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kennedy's Spring Sing

Kennedy is on the back row, middle (click photo to enlarge)
Kennedy and Jaden (her best friend at preschool)

Kennedy and Mrs. Nancy (director of preschool)

We spent the morning at Kennedy's preschool Spring Sing. I dropped Kennedy off for school this morning and then came back with the babies and met Jordan.
They had the entire preschool (2-5 year olds) perform songs they have learned throughout the year. It was precious and the kids had so much fun singing their hearts out! Of course, our girl was one of them. This is definitely up Kennedy's alley. We had punch and cookies afterward, which was a big hit for Kennedy and Jackson. They also had the spring school pictures set up for the parents to get.
Preschool has been such a great experience for Kennedy and we all enjoy these programs.

1 comment:

kgibbins said...

Kennedy!!! I'm so proud of you! I wish I could've been there to see you and hear you sing! I'm so proud of you buddy! I love you!