Friday, May 23, 2008

Movie Day

Kennedy's class had "Movie Day" on Thursday. So, no picture. I didn't go in to get one because as Kennedy now often says,"That's embarrassing"- Embarrassing at 4 years old. What can I say, she's gifted.
They set it up and pretended to be at the movie theater. From Kennedy's report, they got to turn off the lights, sit by their friends on the rug, and watch Charlotte's Web. They even got to have a bag of popcorn just like at the movie theater. Kennedy was super impressed.
Oh-and now Kennedy wants a pig.
Next week is the last week of preschool. They are off Monday, so she'll just go Tuesday and Thursday.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey!! I'm so glad you found me! Jeffrey and I were just talking about you guys, wondering where you are, how you're doing, and how many kids. We had heard that you were having a boy, but that was the last we'd heard. Kennedy, Jackson and Chandler Grace are beautiful! Jackson really looks like Jordan in your top picture, and Chandler Grace looks just like him. You have 3 beautiful kids! Tell Jordan we said, "Hi!" And give you kids a hug for us!

Dallas said...

At least she doesn't want a spider ;). It sounds like she goes to a great school.

If you think you emabarass her now, wait until she is 14! I can't even imagine how embarassing I will be to Nora and Elyn.

Holly said...

I am so glad that we found each other's blogs. I will love reading about your sweet family and I know my parents will love to see your children too. I can't believe I haven't gotten to meet yourt children too. The next time you are in Searcy you will have to let me know. It's not like our parents only live 1 block away. I loved reading your whole blog. You are still the same sweet sweet Kim.

Collins Family said...

The last days of school are always fun!

maryann said...

The pig cracked me up!!!! Let me know if you do it and...post pictues if you do Ha.