Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My dream job

Me and my 3

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being married and having babies!

Although it didn't come on my timeline, it came on God's exact timeline. This was God's Plan A.
My 3 children are just the best little friends anyone could want-we watch cartoons, eat snacks, cuddle, read, pray, sing, dance, play, color, and take naps together everyday. As a stay-at home mom, I consider being their caregiver, teacher, and guide to be of the highest calling and one that I consider a true priviledge and honor to have. I treasure all of the time we have to spend together everyday. My children are my life's most important contribution and my greatest joy.
After waiting 5 years to become a Mama and 7 years to become pregnant, I am so blessed and thankful for my 3 and that I'm getting to be the one with them every day-my dream job!
Titus 2:4 ...women to love their husbands and children; be busy at home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your babies are beautiful. :) I just wanted to say that I got your email via my cell phone, but cannot reply from work! I'm not a teacher, but I will reply soon anyway. :)

La Familia Garcia said...

You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your story too!