Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chandler Grace's First Steps!


I don't know the actual date of the "first step"-we've seen wobbly attempts for the past few weeks, but we are claiming last Thursday, April 17th, when it was undeniable and repeated, the date! We just cannot believe it-it's so exciting. Kennedy and Jackson get so excited and cheer for her when she does it. We all battle over who she will walk to! We've got to get this on video, but I managed to take some shots on Thursday. I believe this is earlier than Kennedy or Jackson-I'll have to go back and check dates. Anyway, it seems early that my smallest baby is already taking her first steps!

4 comments:

Rick Lawrenson said...

Kim,
I'm jumping in here to tell you how to disable anonymous comments. My guess is that Nate's really busy today.

1. When you're signed in, on your blog page click on "customize" (top right).
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click "Comments"
4. Next to "Who can comment" you decide whether to allow anonymous, registered, google accounts, etc.
5. Once you've made that choice scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save settings".

That does it!

Dallas said...

kim, of course i remember you! your children and the story of how God blessed you with them is beautiful! i look forward to keeping up with you.

Collins Family said...

Way to go Chandler, watch out your cousin is right on your heels. Man if w still lived close the 2 of you would be giving your mommy & me a run for our money becoming so mobile SO EARLY!

kgibbins said...

Great job Chandler!! Now I guess it's time you get a job, unlike your lazy brother & sister....and uh....well, like them!