Friday, April 18, 2008

Kennedy Starts Tae Kwon Do

Kennedy had her first Tae Kwon Do class yesterday. She was too excited and, so were we when we saw her in there doing her thing! She minded Master Berry and did as she was instructed! We were so proud of her. We are hoping that this will be a fun and active sport that will provide positive benefits.
I got tears in my eyes just watching her yesterday! She looked so cute, and I could tell this will be a great benefit to her.
We celebrated by going to Salsarita's and eating outside and letting Kennedy and Jackson run and play on the grass. It was such a beautiful day and they had a ball.

Kennedy's Tae Kwon Do classes will be Thursday afternoons from 4-4:30 and on Saturday mornings 10-10:30.

After 2 weeks, they hold a ceremony to formally invite her to join the school and present her with a uniform. We are all very excited about this and for the outcome!

1 comment:

kgibbins said...

Kennedy you little Tae Kwonder! How's this? You work out at your do-jo, I'll work out at my do-jo (Cobra Kai) and I'll see YOU at the All Valley Karate Championship in Reseda... Loser goes back to Jersey...BOW TO YOUR SENSAY!!!