Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mama and Kennedy's Month


Saturday was officially March, so Kennedy and I took our turn and went out for our special outing together!

No dainty food for us Harr girls-we went to Longhorn Steakhouse and both got steaks! And, my daughter made the excellent choice of the Chocolate Stampede for desert. The food wasn't my favorite part of the lunch, but our conversation. We were talking about how glad we are that we were together, and not apart. Kennedy told me she is glad she isn't with a different mom, and if she was, she'd be so sad and would come and find me. I told her I would be sad, too. And how amazing it is that God went through all he did to bring us together. She said she remembered seeing my eyes at the hospital and that they were full of love! (Aww! It melted my heart when she said that! How sweet. And exactly like my Kennedy). It was if we both really got how blessed we were to be there enjoying lunch together on our special mother/daughter day. I will always remember that.

After lunch, we headed for "The Big Theatres" as Kennedy calls it! We played video games while waiting to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. I have to say it was a great movie! A little scary at times, but great. It was such a great day and I'm already longing for my turn with her again in May!

1 comment:

Collins Family said...

Sounds like you girls had fun, looks like you got some sun!