Friday, January 25, 2008

All Better!

*11:30 1/26 added
Okay- I really think we're rid of this bug. I was sick all night, but feeling better today. Kids seem fine. Again, so far, so good. I hope that's the end!

*7:30 1/25 added
I spoke too soon-wishful thinking, I guess. Jackson vomited once this afternoon around 4 and Chandler Grace vomited at noon and twice tonight. And my stomach is upset! OH NO!


It's been a crazy 3 days, but we are all better! Jackson and Kennedy have been "in the clear" for 24 hours-Chandler hasn't been sick since 8 o'clock last night. So, it is nice that they are keeping things down and feeling 100% better!
This house may actually be a "germ free" zone-I have cleaned, sanitized, disinfected every inch of this house! Even the blankets and quilts had to be cleaned. I was worried at one point if someone else got sick in bed again, someone would be without cover!
Anyway, everyone got a good night's sleep last night, so we are all thankful for that!

1 comment:

Collins Family said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! Try to stay well Harr Family!