Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

I decided to post this recipe because it is that good! Jordan used this recipe from my childhood church home ladies cookbook, and they are AMAZING! Like I mentioned, I've never really cared for peanut butter cookies, but I tried these since he made them-they were so good. So, Amanda, this is for you and any other blogger friends out there that would like to try them out:

1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 c. butter, softened (do not substitute)
1 c. peanut butter
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Cream together brown sugar, white sugar and butter. Mix in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. In separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to cream mixture. Shape into balls and place on well greased cookie sheet. Dip a fork in flour and mash the dough balls down. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. This makes around 50/60 cookies!
ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love peanut butter cookies! Can't wait to try them!

April Kay said...

Oh my gosh! I want me a big fat peanut butter cookie right now! They're my favorite kind of cookies!! Love ya! :)